The retail Drop Safes offer fire and burglary protection for an overnight application. The safes provide security in a controlled environment in any situation where cash is required to be deposited and stored prior to cash collection.
- 70mm solid high tensile steel door 80mm body overall
- Three solid plated 35mm locking bolts
- Spring loaded tempered glass re-locker
- Sturdy ball-bearing exterior hinges
- 2 High security keylocks on door, and 1 keylock on deposit drawer
- Combination locks as an optional extra
- Bolt down hole allowed for on smaller models
Construction & Protection
The retail Drop Safes meet the SABS (Cat 2 ADM, Cat 3, 4 & 5) requirements against various forms of burglary attack.
The sophisticated methods of lock picking or pin point drilling are negated by the use of high security locks, hard plates, highly responsive re-locking devices.
Additional protection is offered against forceful attack methods. These methods include cold chisels, drilling machines, various hand tools as well as high speed grinders. The deposit drawer also has adequate protection against similar forms of attack.
In addition, protection against the illegal removal of deposits through the drawer is provided through a system of baffle & anti-fish plates.
Alternative locking is also available.